Blair River is a 6-foot 8-inch coronary waiting to happen, who loves him some burgers. He’s the new spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, AZ, and just talking and holding up a pair of pants gets this guy out of breath. On the plus side, he hasn’t been able to see how small his penis is in over 15 years.
This video proves: 1. Karma has a great sense of humor, and 2. Mrs. Favre has powers far beyond our comprehension. And if watching Old Number 4 taking a pigskin to the frank and beans isn’t funny enough, it’s even funnier with the addition of enthusiastic color commentary by John Madden.
Dwight Howard and Shaq can jaw over which of them is more deserving of the nickname “Superman” (Shaq’s tat gives him the slight edge over Howard’s massive deltoids), but Marvel has always had the final say in superherodom.
So check out these Marvel covers that turn every NBA franchise (yeah, even the Clippers), into a team of tanktoped crusaders.
1. Conrad Veidt (The Man Who Laughs, film, 1928 - inspiration for The Joker)
2. Cesar Romero (Batman, TV series, 1966-1968)
3. Jack Nicholson (Batman, film, 1989)
4. Mark Hamill (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker, Birds Of Prey, Batman: Arkham Asylum/Arkham City 1992-2010)
5. Curtis Armstong (Batman OnStar Commercial, 2000)
6. Roger Stoneburner (Birds Of Prey, TV series, 2002 - voice dubbed by Mark Hamill)
7. Andrew Koenig (Batman: Dead End, short film, 2003)
8. Kevin Michael Richardson (The Batman, cartoon, 2004-2008)
9. Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight, film, 2008)